Brothers-In-Beer (a poem)


First thing I remember was them walking to the door. Six packs under their arms as they  shuffled across my floor.
It was Bud's birthday and we've got to get together to try some good brew in this Sunday football weather.
Wives and kids are in bed, chicken treats in the oven, so I start us out with cans of Vermont beer heaven.
Lawsons' Finest Liquids has a Session Number Two. I've never had the Number One, but this is one hell of a brew.
Its got big hops on the tongue and a sweetness to boot, the next time in New England you best be sure to grab this loot.
As I emptied my silver can, I saw they were waiting for more. Stepping up, I grabbed some glasses And I started to pour.
Lawsons' Sip of Sunshine in a tall yellow can, last one in my fridge, you know, I had to share it man.
All that citrus and hops, Like a filtered Heady Topper, At eight percent, This thing is a show-stopper.

Comments

Popular Posts